Chemung Spring Water
Never Failing Spring
Natural springs known early on as Never Failing Springs became a business in the year 1880 when developer John H. Holbert founded the company, Chemung Spring Water Co. A glass of water sold for 10 cents, horses drank at the trough for free. Water was shipped to New York City prior to W.W. 1 by railroad tank cars. 1922, Stanley Roberts and Floyd Beers purchased the business. Floyd's son's: Franklin and Carlton purchased Stanley Roberts partnership in 1938.
Click on the photograph to enlarge
Contributor - Mike Tuccinardi
Contributor - Mike & Susan Aumick